EmployABILITY Soft Skills
What are they and who needs them? Whether teaching in-person, virtually, or using a hybrid model, Microburst Learning’s EmployABILITY Soft Skills® program is designed with flexibility to fit your learning needs. Our turn-key certification program consists of 10 topics, a pre-assessment, online modules, activities to provide soft skills practice and assessments designed to equip students with the soft skills employers demand. To learn more, contact Microburst Learning at email@example.com. Be sure to mention that LAPSEN sent you! Watch the short video to learn more.
Based on over 30 years of soft skills training experience in the global business sector, this program has been directly re-engineered from the business world to the world of education. Our blended learning approach includes:
- Instructor Certification
- Comprehensive Instructor Guides with flexible activities for in-class or remote learning
- Online Pre-Assessment and Individualized Evaluation Report
- Highly Interactive Online Lessons
- Student Certification
Whether you teach classes within the Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security (LPSCS) career cluster, any career cluster, or program of study, you can easily customize the EmployABILITY Soft Skills training to meet both your curriculum needs and students’ future employer needs.
- Driven by employer expectations
- Proven to change student behavior
- Meets employability standards
- Vetted by teachers, students, and counselors
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Teachers can receive professional development and earn their certification to deliver the program to students by completing pre-work and attending a 3-hour EmployABILITY Soft Skills Program Instructor Training session held virtually. Instructors will have access to three versions of activities or completely new activities to accommodate the following scenarios:
- in class (the original version)
- in class with social distancing considered
- online for distance learning
For secondary or post-secondary students to earn the Employers’ Choice Certificate and qualify for the Interpersonal Relations option of the National Law Enforcement Certification, students must:
- Complete the Pre-Assessment, ten online lessons, ten post-assessments, and instructor-led activities,
- Score Silver or Gold on ALL ten Certification Assessments,
- Instructor approval (the student must successfully demonstrate an understanding of the soft skills categories).
Special pricing available to LAPSEN Members. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about verification of eligibility to take advantage of Microburst Learning’s tremendous program offer.
You can watch an overview video about Microburst Learning’s EmployABILITY Soft Skills program (Elementary through Secondary Education as well as Special Education) and download / print additional information via the following link https://microburstlearning.com/softskills/story_html5.html?lms=1